| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Skikda in April is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 60.8mm (2.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Skikda April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Skikda, Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Skikda:
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) NNE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) NNE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 323.5 kms (201 miles) NE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 336.7 kms (209.3 miles) NE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) E
- Tunis, Tunisia - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) E
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 175.2 kms (108.8 miles) ESE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 317.1 kms (197.1 miles) ESE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 196.3 kms (122 miles) SE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) SSE